The Unmanned Systems Expo (TUSExpo) is a dedicated and focused business platform, unique in bringing together European and global companies from the entire Unmanned Systems supply chain with customers and end-users.
TUSExpo 2015 provides opportunities for new international cooperation in the Unmanned Systems industry and will take place at the World Forum in The Hague, The Netherlands from feb 4 - 6, 2015.
Apart from TUSExpo, you will find the following concurrent events:
- The Unmanned Cargo Aircraft Conference: this global annual conference will bring specialists from all over the world and from disciplines like: logistics, aircraft manufacturers, regulators, system developers and airliners together to share the potential of UCA and how to develop this huge market.
- Business Matchmaking Event: Get to know all relevant players in the field of unmanned systems. Find partners to develop new business. Talk to stakeholders and government about the barriers you encounter.
The following speakers were recently announced as part of TUSExpo conference programming, organized in partnership with Jakajima:
- Lucas van Oostroom will deliver a keynote address on the subject of Aerialtronics and the future of smart drones.
- Lammert Kooistra, an assistant professor in Integrated Sensing for Monitoring and Assessment at the University of Wageningen will speak about aerial unmanned systems in agriculture and Allard Martinet, managing director at Nagel will discussing land applications.
- David Bird, emeritus professor of Wildlife Biology at the McGill University, Montreal, Canada will give a presentation on the use of aerial unmanned systems in wildlife research and management.
- Wesley Boënne, a researcher at Vito Security will discuss the potential of maritime unmanned systems for environmental research. Knut Moe of EYE Remote Solutions will also speak on unmanned aerial systems in this sector.