If it doesn't, I will forfeit as the aggravation and nasty behaviour at the check in counter especially at LaGuardia is too much to take. The White House is about 26 miles from the airport in a rental car (33m). That flight was delayed. ", "Said it was a radio problem, but we were delayed, told we were leaving, delayed, de-planed, changed planes and finally got in nearly four hour late. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-58301092', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');plane.. Hi! I talked to a very rude Funjet customer service agent and was told they do not honor the airlines cancelation policy and I was out of luck since I booked through them. Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport, Feb. 1, 1976 Official Airline Guide (OAG), North American Edition, Newport News flight schedules. ", "Even though its economy- it feels like the seats have gotten even smaller! ", "This A320 aircraft departed LGA with the first class toilet inoperative. Never ever again that Im going to use another travel agent in my life. ", "Crew was great and handled the delay well. Once we border, with the help of the guys at the gate, we were all seated and in the air so quickly! In January 2014, Concourse A began to add a Federal Inspection Station and fully implement a U.S. Customs processing facility. PHF covers 1,800 acres (728 ha).[1]. Richmond Raceway is a short distance from the Richmond airport. [19] In the spring of 1995, USAir was operating DC-9-30 as well as Fokker F28 Fellowship jets into the airport with nonstop flights from Charlotte and Pittsburgh;[20] however, this jet service was then discontinued later in 1995. The crew was better some times than others but I usually travel at night and try to get some sleep. Made for a last minute headache during checkin. Flying to either of these airports will give you a great view of the Potomac River as well. They have closed my claim. Very irresponsible of the crew and members, which werent working on the flight", "Three hour wait on plane due to maintenance issue. After Labor Day, Frontier planned to operate six days per week. That success was repeated in 1986.[17]. Once it landed in Orlando the airplane traveled around the entire airport .. Flight status is not available at this time, please check back later. Late once again. The rest of the flight was quiet, uneventful, and pleasant in part due to their good nature. This was my first flight on JetBlue and I was impressed with the selection of snacks and drinks. Funjet did not give me my flight reservation number and when I called them to ask about seating they said I would check-in the day of flight and get seating assignments there. When the United States Congress deregulated the airlines in 1978, many airlines serving Patrick Henry Airport consolidated their southeast Virginia services at other airports, and Patrick Henry International Airport lost most of its jet service. So far every flight taken by JetBlue this year has been late. It's up, up and away at Patrick Henry Airport, Patrick Henry on the runway to recovery, Dec. 1, 1989 OAG Pocket Flight Guide, Newport News flight schedules, Oct. 1, 1989 Official Airline Guide (OAG), North American edition, Newport News flight schedules, Learn how and when to remove this template message, "Statistics Peninsula Airport Commission", https://www.departedflights.com/PI121578p18.html, https://www.departedflights.com/PHF79intro.html, https://www.departedflights.com/PHF89intro.html, https://www.departedflights.com/PHF91intro.html, https://www.departedflights.com/PHF95intro.html, https://www.departedflights.com/PHF99intro.html, https://www.departedflights.com/PHFintro.html, "Welcome to FlyPHF - Traffic Statistics! ", "The entertainment screen was distracting. St. Maarten. NEVER FLY WITH THEM. This airline has been moved to the bottom of my list. Alternatively, you may use, Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun All Inclusive, Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive. If no one else can do it prior either, you have good chances. Both are around 25 mi from the grounds of Mount Vernon. ", "Let's start with getting on the airplane was like herding sheep.. The cheapest ticket to Virginia from the United States found in the last 72 hours was $22 one-way, and $74 round-trip. It took forever to get off the plane but I was so happy to get off", "Voice of female announcer at gate--too loud and did not speak clearly=just annoying, not informational. The middle seat was empty. ", "The seating is terrible. Then my bag did not show up. This is absolutely unreasonable and inexcusable made even worse that we had already had a very long journey from Milan to JFK with two small children. ", "Everything is extra, even water or soda. My problem is I am flying with an 8 year old and 2 year old, I do not want to be split up. The flight the next day went without a hitch, so it sort of made up for it. Don't forget! ", "Honestly, everything was great. Vacation planning assistance is available from 9AM to 12AM EST. ", "It's comfortable and the staff is friendly", "They have cheezits and leg room and it's a quick direct flight", "Male flight attendant seemed annoyed to be there. Its cheaper to you to allow people to check themselves in online than make people check in at the desk that was woefully understaffed. More information on bags.NOTE: Bagmust be no larger than 14X18x8 and fit under the seat in front of you. Also the carryon restrictions are ridiculous. We value your privacy. Frontier Airlines recently introduced the option to purchase Airport Agent Assistance for scheduled air and Exclusive Nonstop Vacation Flight passengers who prefer assistance at the airport for things like checking in, printing boarding passes, or having their checked bags manually tagged where self-tagging is available. shall not be used, reproduced, transmitted or distributed in any way, except with the express written consent of Funjet Vacations. ", "I specifically never choose American Airlines because whenever I do there are problems. Almost missed me next flight. ", "We had kids wound up from Disney and caused all kinds of problems. I had to suggest moving me to another seat, which they did - but they should have suggested it, not me. Would be nice to get something complimentary for all the wasted time. Evidently the issue was that we booked via a 3rd party off the kayak site and not directly with British airways. ", "The crew were professional and courteous", "The fight was delayed multiple times, starting at a 5:44 takeoff and finally taking off around 9:15. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our Is it possible to shut the screen off if you dont want to use It? Greeted us, helps us and made the initial part of the trip so easy! Learn More ", "Flight was 55 minutes late leaving making me miss my connection home. ", "The crew was pleasant and it was nice to have a complimentary meal and wine. ", "They charged for everything! It is an added cost with no benefit to be had. ", "Great direct flight to many destinations smaller airports less wait time", "It was raining when we landed and we were told the guy didn't want to come out in the rain to open the door so we were stuck on the plane for a while. ", "Seats arent that comfortable and dont recline even a bit, tray table is small. "Airport gets a face-lift. there was no choice of movie because there was only the screen in the isle. When are guys going and are you flying out of STL or Kansas City? My only consolation was that the middle seat was empty. FAQ. In fact, the facial tissue was empty at beginning of flight. Bundle & Save With a free checked bag, free carry-on, and free seat selection, find out why our Bundles are the best deal for you. But I was luck that that people that were sitting with me were great. ", "The TVs/back of the chairs were great because they could shut off completely so there was no screen glare when you want to sleep, the headphone jack worked with good sound quality, and there was a decent movie selection. I recently reserved 3 rooms for our family vacation through a travel agent. But I was not able to choose my seat because I purchased an economy flight. The price was outstanding since I went with the Black Friday special. The entertainment was mediocre. Dont waste your time to fight with them, theyre not going to do anything for youDispute with your bank first and tell them this company is a scamI hope this will help. You will be able to quickly view your itinerary, purchase carry-on bags, upgrade your seating, check bags, and print your boarding pass. Trenton and punta gorda airports are small, you have to walk to the plane. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. ", "Booked flight with my sister 6 months before departure, paid for both tickets at the same time to find out seat assignment not together. that could be understable only if ticket is purchased at the last minute, but that was not applicable to our situation.. we could not switch seats during flight", "My TV screen stopped working mid-flight, and the crew was indifferent - tried to reset it, it didn't help, but they didn't check back. The airport launched an expansion effort in the early 21st century. ", "Very poor communication with multiple delays. One laptop or purse included. The airport currently covers 1,800 acres (7.3km2), most of it in the city of Newport News and nearly half of the airfield with runways 20 and 25 in York County. Also, at the bottom of the reservation it said I would have to pay an additional $248 per room in fees to the hotel. Refused to allow me to request my seat ahead of time to try and charge a $50 fee for an upgraded seat, even though by purchasing a ticket, I am guaranteed a seat on the plane. You have eased my fears. Then they took forever once they started. You can also retrieve your reservations and access any saved vacations. Checked Bags We'll carry it for you. If they don't have the option, just check in right at 24 hours and you should be able to get two and two together OK and that should be fine. Best time to beat the crowds with an average, Compare multiple travel sites with one search, Save money when you bundle your flight + hotel, Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates, Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews, "JetBlue is awful. the connections can be offered in a much better and time efficient way but they were not. Also, crew member on departure from Fwb was a real sweetheart. ", "The gate agents and flight attendants were nice. I wont take Sun Country again thru EWR", "Could use more comfortable seats. The insurance indicated it would pay up to $1000 for the lost bag - which still doesn't cover the replacement costs. Seat was uncomfortable. ", "First Allegiant flight, so I did not realize the 40 lb bag limit. There are a few things you should know. International Travel | Frontier Airlines Travel / Travel Info / International Travel International Travel and Security Traveling can be stressful. First know, all airlines have different fare classes, often times people will talk about the basic fare classes being F, J, or Y. Because there was a long delay, the ticket agents supplied free sandwiches, drinks, salads, and coloring books and tried to engage the waiting passengers with games. Report inappropriate content Calmjohn Leavenworth, Kansas Destination Expert for Riviera Nayarit, Nuevo Vallarta Level Contributor 4,793 posts 260 reviews 611 helpful votes 4. or should we paid the extra of $307 with United. Thanks! Get To Know Us. A representative came in and rudely ejected us from the area. Get To Know Us. Wonderful and friendly staff. Just select an available seat during online check-in. [9][10][11][12] The airport led the nation in air service decline after deregulation and was facing severe financial difficulty. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. On December 19, 1980, the Daily Press reported a committee authorized by the PAC recommended that the airport change its name to "Newport News/Williamsburg International" to then-Executive Director Michael White. How do I know I can trust these reviews about Funjet? Youcan skip the ticket counter line altogether and go straight to the security check if you checked-in online and printed your boarding pass! ". A new air traffic control tower was completed in July 2007, replacing the 1951 tower. Not accommodating or caring at ALL. Then by that time it was too late to try to get a seat with my wife who is very afraid to fly. ", "I love that they fly out of smaller airports. Just be prepared and knowledgeable about this airline and other budget airlines and you will be satisfied. I was able to fit this flight into my scheduled so saved the company $$. I was very uncomfortable. Everyone was very pleasant. I will even brag on the fact we took Offa full hour late but somehow landed 5 minutes after scheduled. ", "Flight was delayed 2 hours. Search Virginia flights on KAYAK. Funjet Vacations materials (including, but not limited to, names, trademark, service marks, logos, marketing materials, etc.) I would arrive at least 3 hours prior if you want seats together. Atlantic Aviation handles international chartered flights. The seats were so small and tight and then we had to get off the plane and take all of our belongings and waited another 3 hours to get back on the plane after they had told us something was wrong with the plane. ", "Left on time, arrived early, the service and the food was great. Is there an option to prepay for seats? If you are traveling asanElitelevel member of FRONTIERMiles, we invite you to look for the priority check-in lane. An upgraded traffic control tower was built and Runway 624 was extended to 5,000 feet (1,500m) in 1952; a new passenger terminal opened in 1955. ", "I booked 4 months in advance and couldn't reserve a seat. ", "The flight was delayed at take off and at deplaning and we were never told why or even that we were delayed. ", "Delayed several times. 15 minutes before departure you may lose your spots on the plane. An agreement was reached with the US War Asset Administration in 1947 to transfer 924 acres (3.7km2) of the former Camp Patrick Henry, a World War II US Army base, to the PAC as the site for the new airport.