Burial will be at Mt. Juarez later hired Schaefer to be the financial advisor for the Getty Trust when Juarez left the treasurer's office in 1995 to work there. Tim will be missed. A memorial service for Thomas R. Darmody III will be held . I know he will look down and take care of you all for eternity. He was born March 7, 1958 in Harman, West Virginia and was a son of the late Norman Jacob Arbogast and Nettie Louise (Long) Arbogast. Our prayers are with your Schaefer's career "is one that would be hard to replicate, not only in tenure, but he covered so many aspects of this industry," said Raul Amezcua, a senior managing director with Ramirez & Co. Schaefer was California's deputy treasurer for public finance in two administrations. A memorial service will be held next Thursday May 12th at 11 a.m. the Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Prospect. Obituary of Timothy John Schaffer. Write your message of sympathy today. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Funeral Home website by. Adam Bauer, president and chief executive officer of Fieldman, Rolapp & Associates, also considered Schaefer a mentor. Age 61, Passed away June 9, 2017 Preceded in death by parents, Colen and Marion Schaffer. God is with you and will provide strength and peace to comfort you. OBITUARY Dr. Timothy Francis Schaefer September 29, 1965 - January 9, 2020. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this . "The timing was just stunning, coming so soon after his official retirement," Kathryn Schaefer said. Kaempfert originally used it under the title "Beddy Bye" as part of the instrumental score for the movie A Man Could Get Killed.The song was made famous in 1966 by Frank Sinatra, although it was initially given to Melina Mercouri, who thought that a man's vocals would better . Jenny and Family cant express what a loss Tim is to you and your family and to his friends. We encourage your input. Featured Obituary. He moved to Yankton, SD, where he lived with his Dad. Tim was great to work with, professional, candid, helpful and he had a great sense of humor that was tremendously helpful for the business we did together. He was always kind and easy to work with. Patrick Raymond Schaffer, 79, of Woodbury, MN, passed away peacefully on February 17, 2023 surrounded by his family. Create an Obituary. He attended school in Omaha and graduated from Omaha Central High School. May you take comfort in the knowledge that there is one more angel in heaven. Tim Schaefer, who served the California public finance market for decades as a trader, a banker, a financial advisor and until last year as deputy state treasurer, has died. He was always a joy to work with. Would like to offer my sincere sympathies to Tims family. Heartbroken for you. Tim was born on Jan. 26, 1968, in Omaha, Neb., to Alvin and Alice (Davis) Schaeffer. He was welcomed as the 4th of eventually 5 . Were praying for peace and healing for all of you. Our deepest sympathy goes out to your family. "He hired me as a wet-behind-the-ears analyst in February 1985, and thus began a 37-year friendship and mentorship, with Tim as teacher, and I as student. Schaef worked for Clifford Oil and Propane from 2003 until present as their Propane Manager and Driver. Shaffer was a 1963 graduate of Slippery Rock School District before he went to college and earned his law degree. I am so grateful for having known Tim and you and your children. With your permission I would like to plant a tree on my property in remembrance of Tim. May you be comforted knowing the many lives he touched and the friends and family that loved him. He attended school in Omaha and graduated from Omaha Central High School. Tim leaves behind many years of treasured memories shared with his beloved Vivian Gordon. . 1939 - 2023 Sara McKenzie died peacefully in her sleep at Horizon House in Seattle on February 21. Tim Shaffer passed away Tuesday morning at his home in Prospect. Timothy was born on September 20, 1967 in Cobleskill, NY, the son of Paul and Carol Jane Schaffer. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. I am so very sorry to hear about this today. Showcase your loved one's life story with a featured obituary. He soon would serve as the Butler County solicitor before he was elected to the state senate. Ive known Tim since I started calling on Graybar 23+ years ago. Prior to that, he had lived in Los Angeles for 27 years. "He had earned incredible respect not only from those who worked in state government; external parties held him in high regard. 2017-2023 Tribute Archive. Sioux Falls, SD - Terry A. Schaefer, 65, passed away Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at his home due to complications of ALS. During more than five decades in the industry, Schaefer worked as a salesman on a trading desk, a banker at Chemical Bank and Bank of America, and as president of Fieldman Rolapp & Associates, a leading California financial advisory firm, before forming his own financial advisory firm, Magis Advisors. God Bless you all and may Tim find peace in heaven. Jenny, you and your family have my prayers in this very trying time. May the Lord bless you and Keep You, May the Lord shine his face upon you, May the Lord give you peace. It was important to him, not to handle an issue at the surface level, but to get all of the details right.". He returned to practice law locally, and would eventually become a district judge in 2010. "One of my mom's most important messages to me when I was growing up was pick great friends. Thoughts and Prayers, Gretchen and Joe Conboy, Atlanta. Funeral Home website by. Tim was a friend and co-worker of mine for 20years. He was preceded in death by his parents; infant sister, Kim; and step-mother, Sandy Schaeffer. Schaefer set the firm on its current trajectory, Bauer said. May God be with your family and bring you peace. Read more about the life story of Timothy and share your memory. After relocating to Watertown, Tim worked as a cook and later was employed at Human Service Agency. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Crawford-Osthus Funeral Chapel & Cremation Services. Tim was a friend and a great man. Phone: (724) 478-1244. Jenny, Tyler, Max, and Abby, We also offer funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers. Tim was one of those stellar stars who fit that model my mom wanted me to identify in my life.". The webcasts, expected to formally launch in June, will ensure that newly elected officials understand what is in that 300-page bond document in their council package, Schaefer told The Bond Buyer. "His knowledge as a financial and industry advisor were always indispensable," Juarez said. Rickey Dawson Rickey Lee Dawson, 68, of Henley, passed away Monday, February 27, 2023, at University Hospital in Columbia. Schaefer was involved with CDIAC when it was still the California Debt Advisory Commission, said Steve Juarez, who was the commission's executive director 1991 when Kathleen Brown was state treasurer. Jenny, you and your family have my prayers in this very trying time. He moved to Yankton, S.D., where he lived with his dad. Every memory left on the online obituary will be automatically included in the book. 2023 Schaeffer Funeral Home. Citigroup's cuts included veteran public finance banker Thomas Coomes, who had co-led the bank's Midwest region. Jenny, you and your family are deep in my prayers. Friends wishing may make donations in his memory to St. Jude Childrens Hospital in c/o the Kelly Funeral Home 3 Main Street Lee, MA 01238. Details on services have yet to be finalized. My sincerest condolences. The son of the late Curt and Clara (Wasney) Schaefer, Tim was born April 2, 1949 in Saginaw, Michigan. "Tim was a great F.A.," Bauer said. View our archive of Book of Memories fully-interactive online guestbook tributes for our Denver location. We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. Love you all "I never even officially reported into his chain of command but from my first days at the State Treasurer's Office six years ago, he went above and beyond to be a mentor to me and was incredibly generous with his time," Selenski said. Tim was a beloved son of the late John "Jack" Schaefer and the late Gretchen Schaefer. He was always a great mentor and friend, the best friend anyone could ask for," she said. help and love. Senior reporter for The Bond Buyer's West Coast Region. He was predeceased by : his father Pastor J. L. Schaffer. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you during this difficult time. Terry was born July 1st 1957 in Deadwood South Dakota to Arnold and Joyce Schaefer, he grew up in California until 1972 when his family came back to South Dakota. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. We are heartsick over the tragic loss of Tim. He was the husband of Anna E. (Schwartz) Schaffer to whom he was married 58 years last February 5. All the plans you love, with maximized savings. John W. Schaeffer, 71 of Boyertown. Dave. May God help you through this difficult Hope Cemetery in Watertown. She is also survived by her family and friends . Our hearts go out to your family, Jen and the kids. Combien gagne t il d argent ? He first lived in Howard, then his family moved to Canova. Timothy John was a righteous upright man who had a huge heart and loved many and loved well. He adored his family and they were his number one priority. My deepest sympathy goes out to Tims family. Such a tragic loss and my heart goes out to you and your family Jen. Jenny and family Your email address will not be published. Besides his wife, Molly, he is survived by two sons: Dakota Schaefer of Pittsfield and Benjamin Schaefer of Chicago, IL; two brothers: David Schaefer and his wife Diane of Virginia Beach, VA and James Schaefer of Lee; 1 sister: Nancy Simonelli and her husband David of Virginia Beach, VA along with many more extended family. Very sorry for your loss. The church will be open to immediate family only but all are welcome to attend on the front lawn and at the cemetery. by Affton Admin | Oct 21, 2020 | Uncategorized | 73 comments. TIMOTHY SCHAEFER OBITUARY. Jenny, Max, Abby and Tyler, By Adam Bernstein. Obituary. Send Flowers . Such is the generation of those who seek him, who seek the face of the God of Jacob. IN THE CARE OF. I look for that in my co-workers and in the people in my life. He was my first and only choice for deputy treasurer of public finance and an easy choice.". We are constantly trying to improve our data and make the search for obituaries as easy as possible. Interment will follow in the Long Family Cemetery at Cabins, WV. We just met Tim for the first time at DeSmet on Sat 10/17 at a parent event. Messages run for up to one year and you He enjoyed hunting, fishing and spending time with his family. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Arrangements by Crawford-Osthus Funeral Chapel www.crawfordosthus.com. Private . Sara McKenzie. Tim was a member of Grace Point Church in Watertown. Beloved father of Timothy Brandon Schaefer and Sara Kaye Schaefer. I met Tim some 26 years ago when he was a CSR and Jen you were the receptionist. He was 75. He continued his education in Culinary Arts and worked as a chef in New Orleans. All Rights Reserved. Honoring Tim's wishes, cremation has taken place. At the helm, Schaefer expanded the work done by the firm, and it now focuses on school and local government financings. Sa fortune s lve 5 000 000,00 euros mensuels Katie Selenski, executive director of the California Secure Choice Retirement Savings Investment Board which operates CalSavers, the state's pioneering retirement savings program, praised Schaefer. Over the span of 20 plus years he worked at both the Shawangunk and Marcy correctional facilities. I did not have the opportunity to work with Tim closely but am part of the industry and had the great fortune to chat from time to time. May the comfort and peace of our dear God be with you all! Whether planning ahead with your own wishes, or making the difficult decisions necessary because of a loss, we welcome the opportunity to answer your questions and provide information that will help you make a decision that is just right for you and your family. "The outlook revision reflects recent state legislation that provides for the district's continued ability to levy ad valorem taxes," said S&P analyst Christian Richards. Chiang said his policy about choosing staff was pick brilliant people and let them do their jobs. He was born on April 24, 1954 in Bryan, OH to Richard & Joyce (Lovejoy) Schaefer. Timothy E. Schaefer. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Praying for your entire family. Memorial services will be at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 14, 2022, at Crawford-Osthus Funeral Chapel in Watertown. My deepest sympathy to the entire Schaeffer family as well as his close friends. Former State Sen. Tim Shaffer announced Wednesday that he is donating $1 million to BC3. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. He was also preceded in death by his brothers Andrew, Matt, and Mike Schaefer. He made an impression on me in our industry as someone who cared, treated people well and earned the respect of so many he will be truly missed. He is survived by : his sisters, Cindy Schaffer and Susan Schaffer (Bob); his friend Charlie Roberts of Monticello, Indiana; and his nieces and nephews, David Bear (Heather Barnes) of Ohio, Ashlee Pebworth (Corey) of Missouri, Schatzie Bear of Kentucky, Candace Bear (Preston) of Kentucky, Johnny Bear of Florida, Sierra Bear (Frank Dejesus) of Ohio, Dustin Smith (Jeanna) of Tennessee, Christopher Smith (Deirdre) of Missouri, Brian Smith (Nancy) of Tennessee, Lisa Lash (Jay) of Indiana, Christa Gallo (Jeremy) of Indiana and Numerous. We are very sorry for your loss. Norman John Schafer, beloved husband of Raquel Mandziak, father to Tim, Tanya, and Todd Schafer, passed away July 11, 2022 at the Yorkton Regional Health Centre after a brief battle with cancer. It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. Tim was a member of Grace Point Church in Watertown. I was immediately welcomed by his kind presence and genuine conversation. I will miss Tim and his smiling face. You are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. I watched your kids sometimes so you and Tim could get out. SCHAEFER, Mr. Timothy E. of Saginaw, Michigan. Tim was a great person, family man and friend. He was predeceased by : his parents, Alvin Schaeffer and Alice Schaeffer (Davis); his sister Kim; and his step-mother Sandy Schaeffer. The Schaeffer family is so special and so very loved by all that have been lucky enough to be around them. Tim Schaefer Deputy Treasurer, Public Finance, California State Treasurer's Office On October 7, 2006, Tim married Amanda Riggert in Beresford, SD. Tim then continued his career of service as a NYS Corrections Officer. Our thoughts and prayers go to Tim and his family. Alvin T. "Tim" Schaeffer, age 54, of Watertown, SD, passed away on Tuesday, May 10, 2022, at the local hospital. Jennifer, I am so very sorry for your loss. Beloved husband, father and grandfather passed away Tuesday, April 6, 2010. You can still show your support by sending flowers directly to the family, or plant a tree in memory of Alvin "Tim" T. Schaeffer. Independent and authoritative analysis and perspective for the bond buying industry. He adored his family and they were his number one priority. In the financial services industry, trust isn't always a given thing, but I always knew he was going to give me sage advice that wasn't tainted in any way. Tim Schaffer (Republican Party) is a member of the Ohio State Senate, representing District 20.He assumed office on May 8, 2019. My prayers for Tims family. He was truly loved and respected by many. He will be missed by many. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Timothy L. Schaffer (Monticello, Indiana), who passed away on December 1, 2021, leaving to mourn family and friends. Prayers of comfort and peace. Read More. Please share a memory of Timothy to include in a keepsake book for family and friends. Age 61 years. "I am heartbroken. your email below for our complimentary daily grief messages. Tim was loved by us and by many. Family and friends are coming together online to create a special keepsake. Father Tom was the beloved cousin of the Golembiewski, Janosko, Sobczak, Zebracki, and . Find the obituary of Marion M. Schafer (1965 - 2023) from Brentwood, PA. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Rose K. We will miss Tim so much and will see him later in Heaven. May GODs grace and love be with you all. Denver Obituaries. I will cherish those memories for a lifetime. Im heartsick at your loss. Regardez le Salaire Mensuel de Yanaitis Funeral Home Obituaries en temps rel. Tim was a fun loving guy with an infectious smile. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Alvin T. "Tim" Schaeffer, age 54, of Watertown, SD, passed away on Tuesday, May 10, 2022, at the local hospital. Tim was a 1972 graduate of Bryan High School and attended Toledo . Jen, you and your family are in our thoughts during this difficult period. Agee, Timothy. Tim will be missed, I worked with him for over 20 years and he always had a smile and an infectious laugh. I always find comfort in Psalm 84 and I find it even more powerful now knowing Tim is in His everlasting embrace. And he does it with great humor and intelligence. Schaefer, Lana Lou age 74, of Burnsville, passed away in the early morning hours of August 14, 2020, into the loving and gracious arms of the Lord Jesus, pain free, peacefully, and in her sleep . Share. All Rights Reserved. Bauer remembers seeking out Schaefer's advice on deals he was working on. to the family, please visit our floral store. The St. Louis Circuit Attorney's Office denied the Attorney General's Office allegations of concealing evidence. my friend. A wonderful man and friend to many. April 18, 2011. Schaefer, in his October interview, said a coming 10-part series of webcasts that will educate newly elected officials about working with bonds is among his greatest achievements. People were naturally drawn to him as a person not a business associate. He was a great guy, true friend and will be dearly missed. Send Flowers. They lived in Sioux Falls, where Tim worked as a massage therapist and at other various jobs. We are praying for you and the kids. Anytime we went to a ballgame or hockey game, out to dinner or some other event we always seemed to run into someone that he knew sometimes more than one person at each event. God bless his family during this difficult time. Pricing varies per size of the obituary and or death notice. You are stronger than most and I pray you can cherish the memories and feel the presence of Tim, (and of course Lisa and Mr. Schaeff) He returned to Omaha and worked various jobs as a chef, while acquiring his Massage Therapist Certificate. So saddened of our loss. Memorial services will be at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 14, 2022, at Crawford-Osthus Funeral Chapel in Watertown. Family and friends are coming together online to create a special keepsake. Active urn bearers will be: Allison Schmidt, Seth Miles, Ralph Riggert, and Warrin Krull. 2023 Michael J. Keating, 82, died Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2023, of dementia at Gilchrist Center, Towson. Even more important than his tremendous career, he was a wonderful, generous human being and I am so grateful I had the chance to know him.". Image: Marcus74id / FreeDigitalPhotos.net. Family and friends are coming together online to create a special keepsake. He set the standard for professionalism, ethics, integrity and decency in his personal and professional life," he said. He is also survived by Numerous Great Nieces, Great Nephews, Cousins. Required fields are marked *. Urn bearers were Allison Schmidt, Seth Miles, Ralph Riggert and Warrin Krull. You and I shared something different along with Tim, Tina and Jason Huber. Adoring grandfather of Easton Scott Schaefer. Timothy "Schaef" Schaefer, 59, died Saturday, June 20, 2020, at his home on Main Road in Tyringham. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this very difficult time. Enter Dan Schaefer (Holly), Mary . Send any friend a story As a subscriber, you have 10 gift articles to give each . Im so sorry to hear about this. "Sometimes you luck out in meeting caring, high quality people," said Chiang, who now serves on several corporate boards. Lisa and I are so very saddened by your loss and cannot imagine your pain. Crawford-Osthus Funeral Chapel 1311 4th St NE, Watertown, SD 57201. "Strangers in the Night" is a song composed by Bert Kaempfert with English lyrics by Charles Singleton and Eddie Snyder. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Obituary. Trust that God will hold in the palm of His hand. Can't find the words? Your email address will not be published. Make sure relatives of Timothy L. Schaffer know they have sympathy messages here. Make sure you're getting it all, Citigroup cuts three positions from municipal team, Scenes from the 2023 National Outlook Conference, S&P changes outlook on Reedy Creek Improvement District's GOs to stable, Short-end munis firmer, new-issue calendar tops $10B, Murphy's New Jersey budget plan would beef up reserves, pay down debt, Utah Legislature passes expansive anti-'boycott' bill, After a banner year, Fitch upgrades Miami International Airport's bonds. Michele, the boys and I are saddened by your loss. Prayers for Jenny and family. (Robin), Kathleen (Katie), Timothy (Debbie) and Allison Shawley (Levi); her nephews, Jay and Timothy; and her niece Meghan. Enter start shopping. I pray the Lord wraps his arms around you and brings you peace. We are praying for you and will continue to pray for you! Schaefer mentored many people over the course of his busy career. Tim Shaffer passed away Tuesday morning at his home in Prospect. Shaffer was actively involved in community groupsranging from the Boy Scouts to the Big Butler Fair. Tim was born on January 26, 1968, in Omaha, NE, to Alvin and Alice (Davis) Schaeffer. The Franciscan Friars of Saint Anthony Friary, St Louis, Mo. Tim was a friend to many, and will be greatly missed.