Apple Creek ACD200K Pro Classic Hourglass Style Dulcimer. Each have a lacquered, hand-rubbed finish. account. Two reasons that. Due to a family situation I won't be able to attend any festivals this year--I was so looking foreward to seeing you all in person at events such as Menucha, KMW and Dulcimer U! Learn More Handmade in our Woodburn, Indiana wood shop - we've been making heirloom-quality mountain dulcimers since 1968. Made in Canada by a well ClassicCustomMade Cedar Wood Dulcimer Guitar Excellent Condition, Yangqin (hammer dulcimer), Brand new! Whimsical Shape 1 Spruce Garage Sale $ 395.00 USD. All used instruments are checked over by our expert staff and/or by one of our luthiers/repair people to check for any issues with playability. Come and take a look if youre interested. Great deals on Appalachian Dulcimers. Standard & Jumbo Size Dulcimers CALL TO PLACE YOUR ORDER: 707-494-6423 Each Model below represents a specific shape, size, and combination of wood. for sale. Harbor Freight 2hp 70gal Dust Collector. Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel. All of the money from Maddie's music sales goes to her favorite charities. View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb. Used only one week! city of atlanta Walnut, Hackberry, Cottonwood, Red Cedar, Basswood, Mahogany and other woods. Top-Seller. Music instruments Marianna 225 $ - Advertisement - View pictures Black Mountain Dulcimer - $100 I accidentally ordered three instead of two when I was ordering them. 873 views. Hot off the press! Legendary KP44 Kelly Peterson sailboat for sale $35,000 (nmb) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. no hidden. Publicity Director: E. Olin Mastin This is my Blue Lion IIRS mountain dulcimer. Cart. post. Barely used and comes with a few hoses and fittings. The bass and melody strings are doubled, with 2 individual middle strings. From standard Appalachian styles to hybrid models . Instruments are not available for sale online (you must contact us by email or phone to place an order for a dulcimer or guitar). Economical~, Applecreek acd200 hourglass | A number of frets specified as 6 halffrets | A body finish represented by satin | A top wood qualified as solid cherry | a body type hourglass , Has only been. $35. Part of a private collection, only one like this is available. You can fill in the amount and details as you like.]. portland musical instruments "dulcimer" - craigslist. refresh the page. EDD PRESNELL 6-String Cherry Dulcimer for Sale. Diatonically fretted in the traditional Dulcimer style. View cart for details. Smoky mountain dulcimers. for sale by owner. Family owned since 1972, Elderly Instruments is a music store specializing in new, used & vintage guitars, banjos, mandolins, ukuleles and more. With the following characteristics lightweight - An instrument : dulcimer but also a color qualified as brown just as a finish qualified as natural - It is a vintage , Fun play, easy. try the craigslist app Android iOS CL rochester, NY rochester, NY albany, NY allentown altoona ashtabula binghamton buffalo catskills chautauqua cumberland val elmira erie, PA finger lakes glens falls harrisburg hudson valley ithaca lancaster, PA meadville oneonta pittsburgh plattsburgh poconos potsdam-massena reading scranton state college syracuse twin tiers utica watertown My traditional dulcimers are the easiest instruments on which to play tunes or to strum rhythm-style and sing with the three basic chords. Joliet. Please support these events--without your presence they may not be able to continue and life without the community of dulcimer players getting together in person to learn and share would be quite sad. Click here to download a pdf file for a Blue Lion Gift Certificate. Mark has been making Mountain Lap Dulcimers for over 30 years. $400. for sale. antiques; The funny musician. for sale. For four days, we would sit around the fire Can be yours for only $545 in Like New condition. Harpdulcimer: master works. Brown. Pictures available. Once they are gone, theyre gone. This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. This classified ad site is for music related items only. I wont offer one for sale unless it is able to be well tuned, and will hold the tuning. In excellent condition only a couple of minor marks on the back. Used hammered dulcimer - with Stand, Hammers, Tuner, Brush, Rhapsody 1616 hammered dulcimer by Hudson Hammered Dulcimers, Hammered Dulcimer 15/14 By Vic Diener S/N #32 Stand Hammers. Number 30. cincinnati. 27 inch scale for smaller hands. I can install dampers on all models of my hammered dulcimers. The wheels allow you to move it to sun or shade or even keep away from harsh weather. I wont offer one for sale unless it is able to be well tuned, and will hold the tuning. 28" long - custom made Hungarian cimbalom built in 2002 by my father. Super Up for sale is a classic custom made cedar wood Dulcimer Guitar in Excellent Condition. Usa , This dulcimer music. 816.896.8889. We are not able to work as long in the shop as we used to and it is taking longer to complete a production run due to various factors well beyond our control. We've had a spell of very cold wet weather and this limits what we can and can't accomplish in the shop. musical instruments. Stick Dulcimer: 3 Strings, Hand Made, Elegant Walnut and Cherry, Lively Sound, Easy Play, Built-in Pickup, with Instructions. Acoustic & electric guitars, mandolins, banjos, ukuleles, amplifiers, pedals, & more! We are at least a year out to complete the orders already in placeand we don't want to keep adding orders at this point. musical instruments 16; cds / dvds / vhs 1; collectibles 1 + show 42 more + hide 42 more. At our shop, we build each handmade dulcimer instrument to the highest standards of American craftsmanship. Information about ordering online is included at the top of the Books & Recordings and the Accessories pages. High quality banjo~, Thanks! post; account; favorites. Saint Paul. A number of famous people have purchased one of Edsel's dulcimers. Showing the single result. 10PCS 36x14mm Silver Guitar Charms,Guitar Pendants,Craft Supplies,Musical Instruments-p1552. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. all. No musical talent required! I wont resell one like that. Enjoy weekend savings on Fender, Gretsch, and more. The bridges are Cherry. LP ZAUBER DER BERGE MOUNTAIN MAGIC, TONI NOICHL on ZITHER 1979 sealed Alpine mountain music on: guitar, zither, alphorn, accordion, Dulcimer, Cowbells, yodellers. New in Unopened Box Walnut Appalachian Mountain Dulcimer made by Warren May, Berea KY. Hourglass design with hummingbirds. For the dulcimer player who desires a larger bodied, longer scale instrument, I offer the 80 series. Legendary KP44 Kelly Peterson sailboat for sale $35,000 (nmb) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Click here to start shopping:Books &Recordings, Contact Us / Site Map / About Blue Lion / Ordering Info / Shipping Rates / Current Price List. no hidden. try the craigslist app Android iOS CL boston boston albany, NY cape cod catskills central NJ eastern CT glens falls hartford hudson valley jersey shore long island maine new hampshire new haven new york north jersey northwest CT oneonta plattsburgh poconos rhode island south coast utica vermont western mass worcester > Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, apartments for rent, jobs listings, hidden. Please note that you do NOT need a PayPal account to place an order; you can use your VISA, MasterCard or Discover credit card as well. This item is brand new. Bob Hope owned one. Click an image below to learn more about or to purchase any instrument. Scale length is 25 7/8. We will send you an email notification, Adjustable bridge, hand carved, lightweight. With accessories: hammers (mallets), tuning wrench, wooden stand, and hard case. Lgb Freight Carsradio Caracol Miami Address, At a good price. professional grade Lessons offered 416-838-3478, Guqin and yangqin dulcimer for sale, both used and new models are available Lessons offered by top experts Please call 416 838 3478, This product takes care of all your gardening hassles. Specializing in high quality hammered dulcimers. Our Chromatic Series dulcimers use a variation on the traditional 5th-interval tuning scheme, which adds chromatic notes via extra bridges or substitutions. Configuration 12/11, perfect for beginners to moderate players. account. Very old . Whimsical Shape Padouk 1 Garage Sale $ 395.00 USD. Strumstick by DaShtick guitars. Save money on Used Dulcimers at Guitar Center. Cheap~, Handcrafted mountain dulcimer,. With the following characteristics lightweight. Dulcimer Picks - Herdim $1.29. no favorites. Structurally Beautiful Appalachian Dulcimer for sale. Straps, buttons, and more. farm & garden 102; general for sale 34; sporting goods 30; auto parts 27; heavy equipment 21 + show 40 more 140 + hide 40 more 140. collectibles 18 . The bridge is slotted to allow you to . Several of Edsel's dulcimers are displayed in the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C.. We used to love our visits with Edsel. try the craigslist app Android iOS CL. Line 6 Spider II HD150 150W Guitar Amp Head 150 Watts. musical instruments. portland. Of the brand mcspadden , a model -> sh12ws, An instrument dulcimer , Vtg wood wooden. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, apartments for rent, jobs listings, merchandise, and other classifieds in your neighborhood. Lessens offered, Arlmont & Co. Dulcimer Self-Watering Plastic Elevated Planter, DF4 Dulcimer by John and Shirley Naylor/The Dulcimer Factory, 12" LP 33 Mountain Magic Alpine music zither dulcimer 1979 new. searching. It's a great time to upgrade your home music studio gear with the largest selection at eBay.com. Product condition: Used See details Appalachian dulcimer handmade Appalachian dulcimer cripple. all owner dealer. Part of a private collection, only one like this is available. All CD's are still on sale for $10.00. Very Nice Marshall TSL 60 Head with Footswitch. Please check the fields highlighted in red. The best method of contact i s by phone. all . musical instruments. Please email owner for more information: IBensNena@msn.com-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-1966 Folkcraft Dulcimer $ 300. Great deals on Appalachian Dulcimers. If I accidentally pick one up due to careless or hurried review, I throw it out. Compare with similar items. Treasurer/Secretary: Donald Funk Guqin and yangqin for sale. Seagull Merlin M4's only $149 OR $199 (ELECTRIC) in Spruce and Mahogany. favorite this post Feb 3 WANTED OLD MOTORCYCLES Call (800)220-9683 www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com $9,999 (CALL NOW (800)220-9683 Website: www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting Center one is sold. This item is totally factory sealed and is not a refurbished item. CL. Guqin and yangqin dulcimer for sale, both used and new models are available Lessons offered by top experts Please call 416 838 3478. John Edward Thomas sold his dulcimers from the back of a mule cart or through mail order with some sold as far away as England. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Used. Dulcimer Wall Hanger - Guitar Head from $9.99. This item 3-String Simplicity Dulcimer. List of all international craigslist.org online classifieds sites. Great deals on Hammered Dulcimers. Google, Google Play, YouTube and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc. Up for sale is a classic custom made cedar wood Dulcimer Guitar in Excellent Condition. $329.99. Brain Games For 10 Year Olds, Whimsical Shape 3 Spruce Garage Sale $ 395.00 USD. There are some hammered dulcimers on the market that simply cannot be made to play well because of poor initial design or construction, or because of irreparable damage from abuse. I build Mountain Dulcimers. Can You Use Carpet Padding Under Hardwood Flooring, We teach you to . Only played a couple times, and it is in like NEW condition. These dulcimers are in a traditional hourglass shape Unless requested otherwise, they all feature scroll heads, heart shaped sound holes, four string set up, nickel/silver fretted fingerboards with strum hollow, quality Grover tuning machines and solid wood tops and backs. Location (postal code or address): Search radius km . I have been creating many versions of this hammed dulcimer over the years. 4 string, high action. Vice President: Joseph Mucerino If you are interested in custom inlay or modifications be sure to visit our inlay pages and the options page. musical instruments - by owner