604 10th St, Floresville, TX 78114 (830) 393-2182 Order Online Suggest an Edit. Angelica's public profile badge Angelica's Special Carne Asada mixed with bell peppers, onions, and lots of cheese on top of 2 soft 6" tortillas $8.25 Previous Next (435) 628-4399. #15 Fajita Plate. What they lack in atmosphere is maid up for by the food and service." They don't even offer corn chips, really? 2323 SW 336th St Federal Way, WA 98023 Uber. Serves meat, vegan options available. 1799. Homemade vanilla custard with caramelized sugar topping, Authentic Mexican churros Sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. Served over a bed of Mexican rice and melted Jack cheese. (100 Character minimum) I certify that this review is based on my own experience and that I am in no way . That means we only serve real Mexican street food that you would find in Mexico City. But this restaurant also has classic options that are done well, too, such as their carnitas. 1. Is it easy to find parking here? Please come and visit our restaurant, were you are . They taste fresh and are lightly seasoned with fantastic tortillas and salsas to go along with them. Topped with jalapeos, cheese, guacamole and sour cream, garnished with tomatoes and green onions, Traditional potato skins topped with bacon, cheese, tomatoes and green onions. Jun 05, 2021. To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders. Chicken with sour cream and guacamole. Hi! You can also get the chile verde sauce on top of their loaded fries a great, unique appetizer choice. Topped with burrito sauce and melted cheddar cheese. Giant 16" Mexican sandwich stuffed with avocado, onion, mayo, tomato, and your choice of Carne Asada, Pollo Asada, or Carnitas. Here they have my 2nd favorite carne guisada in SAT (#1 is Thousand Oaks Cafe, but it's bit of a drive from me). Best beef/cheese enchiladas in Floresville, Tx. Check out the best Mexican restaurant in St. George, UT. I mean like I order They must use a magical cheese because it makes the dish . Claim this business (830) 393-2182. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? I ordered a chicken burrito that was mediocre. Your access to this service has been limited. The carnitas tacos (Monday's special) came with zero toppings and were greasy. Some of the greasiest Mexican food Ive ever had. Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu. Lastly, the only reason this was a 4/5 would be the portionsize for the quesadilla, the burrito was an excellent portion however the quesadilla seemed a bit on the small side.More, The owner was taking our order; it shows that things were running very well. Angelica's Restaurant & Lounge has 3.5 stars. Brigham Young Winter Home Historical Site. Angelica's Mexican Grill (2) 2. Yes. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Angelica's Restaurant & Lounge. Book your reservation now! A great salsa bar including grilled jalapenos. pico de gallo choice of Mexican or blanco rice, refried or Ranchero beans and corn or flour tortillas Market Price; Seafood Guisado $20.99 . The card Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez (9-0, 5 KOs), San Antonio, vs. Cesar Garcia (11-0, 4 KOs), Laredo, 10 rounds, flyweights Their food is not what you would typically expect - my wife ordered a quesadilla with shredded beef that had little to no cheese and was really difficult to eat as a handheld. Will not eat there again.More, I've been eating hear for years on visits home. My husband had the Angelica special carne asada. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms. Loading. The fajita platter is fantastic it comes with peppers and onions along with cabbage. The rice was crunchy & the beans looked kind of burnt on the top. Sorry no beans on this one! It goes perfectly on their pollo asado tacos or really any taco on the menu. Served with consomme, ranchero beans, Mexican rice, avocado slices and pico de Gallo, Chunks of lean pork, slowly simmered in a green tomatillo sauce, bell peppers, onions and our top secret spices, Tender chunks of lean beef, slowly simmered in our own tasty. Review. Two Enchiladas, Two Puffy Tacos Plate $9.99. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? (Made with peanuts, chocolate and chile peppers), Chicken breast strips sauted with Green peppers, tomatoes and onions in a ranchero sauce. Copyright 2023 Deseret News Publishing Company. Served with rice and beans, $11.99. The rack of lamb has an amazing sauce that goes along with it and the crema sauce that goes with the sea bass has such a unique flavor. Wine Wednesdays: $5.00 per wine glass. The reasonably priced menu has breakfast food, sandwiches, Mexican and Mediterranean items at reasonable prices. The tortillas were fried on both. Beef or Chicken Fajitas served with a side of rice, charro beans, country sausage link, guacamole, pico de gallo and 2 tortillas. Garnished with avocado slices, A large flour tortilla bowl with choice of ground beef, chicken or picadillo over a bed of lettuce. Served with mango habanero sauce, Shrimp prepared in a tasty shrimp broth. 2,785 Sq. The place seems to be popular.More. Pollos el Gallo La Vernia - 110 Crews St. Chicken Shop, Sports Bar . Topped with tomatoes, green onions and choice of ground beef, chicken or picadillo. Really good food! Cuisines: Mexican, Latin American. $420,000 Last Sold Price. Angelina's Mexican Restaurants - Downriver: Allen Park, Southgate, Wyandotte. I ordered a chicken burrito that was mediocre. 101 East St. George Boulevard. Order delivery or pickup from Angelica's Mexican Restaurant in Dallas! Garnished with queso cotija. 435-628-4399. Share. Garnished with tomatoes, mushrooms, avocado and cheese, Grilled chicken breast, Asian croutons, almonds and crisp salad greens tossed in Oriental vinaigrette, Tortilla Soup and Our House salad. Served with ranch and mango habanero sauce, Tortilla chips loaded with beef, chicken or picadillo and choice of refried or ranchero beans. Served with your choice of Mexican or blanco rice, refried or ranchero beans, All combinations are served with your choice of Mexican or white rice, refried or ranchero beans. They have outdoor seating which was nice. I think they only serve breakfast and lunch, and the food is spot on, great likea Tex-Mex grandma's home cooking. Crispy fried to golden brown and served with mango habanero sauce, Your choice either 8 prawns or jalapeos wrapped in bacon, Chunks of tender chicken breast tortilla strips and melted cheese in a chicken broth, Garnished with avocado slices, A large flower tortilla bowl with choice of ground beef, chicken, or picadillo. Served over a bed of arroz blanco and melted jack cheese, topped with a special tomato sauce. Very disappointed after reading that this restaurant came in rated pretty high. Private Events. Get quick answers from Angelica's Mexican Restaurant 2 staff and past visitors. I love coming to Angelica's for the chicken or beef soup it is just the right size of my type of comfort food! Angelica's Plate. 2 Baths. Home. This is a favorite among Logan locals worth a visit! Food & Fermenting Floral & Garden Crafts Gardening & Plants . Too bad because the place was nice and the people were too. Angelica's Mexican Restaurant is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. Add to wishlist. Meat or veggies in shredded cheese, in a flour tortilla. Topped with lettuce, tomatoes, grated cheese, avocado slices and sour cream, Crisp salad greens topped with crispy chicken breast, tomatoes, green onions and Cheddar cheese. Wow was this the worst food I have ever eaten. Any meat or veggies smothered in shredded cheese, packed flat inside a lightly-crisped large flour tortilla. The shredded beef was swimming in grease. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. 13066 US-87, La Vernia, TX 78121 (830) 253-1555 Suggest an Edit. Flour tortillas filled with a mix of cheese, and your choice of ground beef, chicken or picadillo. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm. Meat Fillings: Ground beef, Chicken, Picadillo, Chile Verde or Chile Colorado. Half is filled with Chile Colorado and topped with melted Cheddar cheese. Regardless, there are some great restaurants at different price points that you can try with the whole family or for a special date night. Love the chilie Verde street tacos and rice and beans!! The waitress was very nice and did a fine job. Angelicas is one of the best Mexican places Ive been to. $2,750/mo. If you love good, no frills, real food and dive dining experience, this is the place.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. this place. This restaurant offers agua fresca that complements their meals so well. Beans by request, Choice of ground beef, chicken or picadillo atop a layer of refried or ranchero beans on a crisp corn tortilla. Recommend. If they do their basics well, you can't complain. Served with rice and beans, Sizzling fajitas! Not served with rice or beans, Sauted shrimp, fish, scallops, celery, carrots, mushrooms, green peppers and onions wrapped into a crisp flour tortilla. They also had the worst ground beef ever that was dry and fell apart in ur mouth like cotton candy. 4 Bd, 2 Ba 1 Half Ba. I'm picky, like a connoisseur of awesome Tex-Mex. Gotta come in early for supper because this place gets slammed quickly! Will not eat there again. Topped with melted Jack-cheese. Heres a list of some of the best Mexican restaurants in the state. $15.99. carne asada was not the typical style, but was diced up carne asada meat with peppers, onions and cheese on top of corn tortillas). . Has rice milk for horchata. 131 Lexington St. East Boston, MA 02128 Phone 617-567-4972. Angelica's Mexican Restaurant. Anything you order will satisfy your appetite! Share. that will satisfy your taste buds. There is a salsa bar for your meal but without chips to enjoy with it. This is the second time I have ordered cinnamon latte and even asked if they had cinnamon syrup answer was yes but nothing no syrup this time no cinna. Lightly-crisped 6" tortillas, cheese, meat or veggies and pinto beans. Two Enchiladas, One Puffy Taco The meat was cooked well. Wilson County Taxpayers Assoc. It was dripping everywhere and was a six napkin quesadilla. They should not have served the rice & beans after this mistake. The owner was super nice and made sure our order was correct.More. Response from Angelica. 13520 US-87, La Vernia, TX 78121, USA. Angelica's Mexican Restaurant. Restaurants near Guacamole Cocina Mexicana - Jardim Botanico, Rio de Janeiro on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Guacamole Cocina Mexicana - Jardim Botanico in Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro. More. There is a salsa bar where youcan pick what you want. In big cities, sooo many restaurants have a vegan menu as well as vegan gluten-free options. Served with sour cream and guacamole, Two grilled tilapia fish filets marinated al ajillo (garlic, butter & pepper seasonings). Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Stores and prices for '2023 GTD - GrandTen Distilling Angelica Botani . Garnished with tomatoes. Garnished with fresh guacamole, Strips of grilled flank steak, green pappers, tomatoes and onions sauted in a slightly spicy sauce, Mexican Stew. Bobby's Place Comida Mexicana - 560 10th St. Mexican, Food Trucks . Served warm or cold, Take our Cocktail de Camarones and add octopus, A pound of shrimp with mushrooms sauted in butter, garlic and crushed red pepper flakes, Your choice of either one pound of fish or shrimp prepared in delicioso Ceviche Mexicano style. more, Local cuisine, Mexican, Latin, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Angelica's Mexican Grill, is not like any other Mexican Restaurant you have ever been to. i saw a review equating their meat to their dog food idk who pissed in their cup of coffee but the meat was tasty. amazing. 1,624 Sq. Jimador Tequila, sour mix, orange cognac liqueur, Gold Tequila, Premium house sour mix, a float of our signature sangria, Gold Tequila, Premium house sour mix, a float of midori melon liqueur, Vanilla & Peach Vodka, Malibu Rum, fresh fruit juices. Served with white rice and ranchero beans, Sizzling hot! The company's filing status is listed as Forfeited Charter and its File Number is 800123742. Usually, vegan restaurants or non-vegan restaurants that offer a vegan menu offer such a great variety of "cuisine" not just a salad or a few vegetables. site:zomato.com angelicas restaurant, angelicas restaurant, angelicas floresville texas, angelicas floresville, angelicas mexican restaurant floresville 2182 zomato. Delicious soup, with seven different seafood items, fresh vegetables and spices in a tasty broth. Support your local restaurants with Grubhub! Website. At Angelica's Mexican Grill, we work hard to make sure that our customers get the full experience. Limit of only 2 Chile Rellenos per combination, Pollo dishes are served with your choice of Mexican or white rice, refried or ranchero beans, and corn or four tortillas, Boneless, skinless chicken breast charbroiled served on top of a bed of sauted bell peppers, onions tomatoes and mushrooms. Topped with queso cotija and tomatoes. 604 10th St, Floresville The lists are curated to include a variety of different price points and styles of food and restaurant. Will not be returning.More, The reason I have it one star was mainly the meat. Nearby homes similar to 9810 Cliffwood Dr have recently sold between $376K to $699K at an average of $190 per square foot. They also had the worst ground beef ever that was dry and fell apart in ur mouth like cotton candy.More, Very friendly staff and great food. First Lady diplomacy: Many Chinese experts say Mrs Obama's move will be seen as a slight since other First Ladys- like Angelica Rivera of Mexico (seen on Tuesday at right)- made a point to meet . Chipotle Mexican Grill . $6 delivery fee 604 10th Street. 327 reviews #8 of 156 Restaurants in St. George $ Mexican Latin Vegetarian Friendly. This was beautiful far the greasiest weve ever had. Expect different and expect delicious at Angelica's. Update Menu. La Quinta Inn by Wyndham San Antonio South Park, San Antonio Missions National Historical Park. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in St. George, Hotels near St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm, Hotels near Brigham Young Winter Home Historical Site, Hotels near Mountain Meadow Massacre Memorial, Hotels near Red Cliffs National Conservation Area, Hotels near (SGU) Saint George Municipal Airport, Restaurants near Angelica's Mexican Grill, Mexican Restaurants for Families in St. George, Sushi Restaurants for Lunch in St. George, Restaurants for Group Dining in St. George, Restaurants for Special Occasions in St. George. Beef Fajita Taco Lunch $3.99. Located in Salt Lake City, this restaurant has the best molcajete, a traditional Mexican dish that youll definitely want to try. without tea on to go orders, but worth it.. call ahead to save time. Best place to eat. The owner was super nice and made sure our order was correct. Our Menu. An excellent place! I also include restaurants that I have tried and thought their food was remarkable. ' | prices, stores, tasting notes and market data. Serving up a variety of Mexican homemade delicious plates, you will be sure to find something that will satisfy your taste buds. It is a dive diner style restaurant build in a converted old house. Topped with salsa. Garnished with cilantro and onions, and fresh Spicy tomatillo salsa on the side. Their spicy red sauce compliments their cooling avocado crema. Floor plans are artist's rendering. Home Menu This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Shrimp and mushrooms sauted in garlic and chili pepper butter. All Rights Reserved, The very definitive and totally serious list of the best tacos in Utah, Police say man killed by Farmington officers had gun; victims mom filed suit over separate traffic stop, Expect Russia to wage war again: Romney on the danger of leaving Ukraine unsupported, Provo River diverted as restoration project reaches major milestone, Utah lawmakers agree to create halogen emissions reduction plan for Wasatch Front, Bidens not in a rush to announce hes running for reelection. 3020 Commercial Ave, San Antonio, Served with choice of dressing. The restaurant has a little street taco bar complete with onions, cilantro and salsas. painted murals of Mexico City (we think) and the US, a painting on Robert Redford! my meal and it's in front of me in less than 5 min. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Gita ordered: Street Taco. Take-out. Javascript is needed to run Uber Eats. Designed and Powered by Spread Group. View Angelica's Mexican Restaurant's January 2023 deals and menus. Mexican sandwich stuffed with avocado, onion, tomato and grilled with mayo and your choice of Carne Asada, Carnitas or Pollo Asado. 2. Add to compare #6 of 65 restaurants in Floresville . Theyhad a live band out on the patio. Two lightly-crisped corn tortillas topped with grilled meat or veggies. 101 E. St. George Blvd., St. George, UT 84770-2856 +1 435-628-4399 Website Menu. Hours. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Some outdoor seating. Delivery & Pickup Options - 9 reviews of Angelica's Mexican Restaurant "The tortas here are so yummy. plate includes beans, potatoes and 2 tortillas, 2 eggs, 1 slice of ham, beans, potatoes and 2 tortillas, 1 Porkchop, 2 eggs, beans, potatoes and 2 tortillas, eggs scrambled with tortilla chips, cheese, onion, tomatoes and jalapenos. Vegan restaurants are growing substantially. Garnished with avocado slices, Served with your choice of mexican or white rice, ranchero or refried beans, and flour or corn tortillas, Slices of tender and juicy skirt steak marinated and charbroiled to perfection.